Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Convert DVD to MP4
Convert AVI to MP4
Convert Mpeg to MP4
Convert WMV to MP4
Convert ASF to MP4
Convert ASX to MP4
Convert VOB to MP4
Click to Download
to Buy Now
| MP4 Converter 2.3 - FAQs
1.What is MP4?
MP4 is a new container format, a container format allows you to combine different multimedia streams into one single file.
Multimedia containers are for example the well known AVI, MPEG , Matroska, OGM.
MP4 is the global file extension for the official container format defined in the MPEG-4 standard.
MP4 is streamable and supports all kinds of multimedia content, multiple audio-, video-, subtitlestreams,
pictures, variable-framerates, -bitrates, -samplerates...) and advanced content like 2D and 3D animated graphics,
user interactivity, DVD-like menus.
MP4 is a streamable format
2. What multimedia formats to use to create MP4 compliant files?
To create MP4 compliant files use audio/video formats covered by the MPEG-4 Standard:
Use MP4 compliant video formats: MPEG-4 (XviD, DivX5, 3ivx, ffmpeg/ffvfw, NeroDigital, H.264/AVC), MPEG-2, MPEG-1,
... Don't use MS MPEG-4, MPEG-4 DivX3, WM9 (Windows Media 9), RV9 (Real Video 9)...
Use MP4 compliant audio formats: MP3, AAC, MP2, MP1, TwinVQ, ... Don't use OGG Vorbis, Voxware Metasound, ...
Use MP4 compliant picture formats: JPEG, PNG
3. If i have any problems in using MP4-Converter.com, what can
i do ?
If you have any problems, questions, suggestions,
or good ideas in using MP4-Converter.com, just send email to us: email@example.com. We will try our best to reply
4. Here are some file extensions used on files that contain data in the *.mp4 format:
- mp4: official extension, for audio, video and advanced content (see above) files
- .m4a: for audio-only files; can safely be renamed to *.mp4, though opinions differ on the wisdom of this.
- .m4p: FairPlay protected files
- .mp4v, .m4v: video-only (sometimes also used for raw mpeg-4 video streams not in the *.mp4 container format)
- .3gp, .3g2: used by 3G mobile phones, may also store content not specified directly in the *.mp4 specification (H.263, AMR, TX3G).
5. Is technical support free ?
Yes, the technical support is completely free. we will try our best to
reply all the messages within 24 hours.